1. What would your reaction be if the last words of Harry Potter were “And then, Harry woke up. He could hear his mother, Lily, cooking breakfast downstairs.” ? WTF.
2. If you were Voldemort what would be your 7 Horcruxes?
My confirmation Saint Cecilia necklace, Zulu my stuffed zebra, Nikon, Rosary…..aaaaaand damn 7 that’s a lot. idk now.
3. You just won a contest to go to the Wizarding World of Harry potter which 3 cast members of harry potter do you take with you?
Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson
4. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?
Either Chamber of Secrets or Deathly Hallows.
5. What was your favorite Harry Potter movie?
Prisoner of Azkaban.
6. A Twilight fan is dedicated to twilight and you have to convert them into a Harry Potter fan. What’s your fight to change them?
Cast an Imperius Curse on them.
7. What is your Patronus?
A zebra! Or a dinosaurrrr!
8. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Hufflepuff?
Gryffindor all the waaaaay!
9. Have you watched “A Very Potter Musical?” if so what did you think of it? If not you need to.
Yes. It’s awesome.
10. Do you read Harry Potter fan fiction? If you said yes who is your favorite author and couple they you mostly read?
11. Resurrection Stone, Elder Wand, or Invisibility cloak?
12. What’s your favorite quote from all of the Harry Potter books/movies? (any quote.)
LOL, that’s all I can think of right now.
13. Who is your favorite actor/actress in the movies?
Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson.
I dislike Daniel Radcliffe.
14. Hogwarts or Pigfarts?
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.” —Audrey Hepburn (via quote-book)
I forget that things take time. Granted, nursing school is one of them, yes. but love and relationships have their time and place. I realize that nothing can and should happen overnight. Feelings can change, people can change. It’s almost a year since my feelings for my then-boyfriend shift and change. It was around this time last year when I started to lose feelings, due not only to the distance, but the 2 completely different people we became. I don’t think we became bad people, but perhaps two people who were not necessarily good for each other. I still think that we shouldn’t be together, at least this moment in time because we’re obviously still growing. But it’s better this way because we’re actually growing on our own. It is a prime time in our lives when we’re supposed to make mistakes, learn from them, find out what we really want in a relationship/significant other, and become an adult, whatever that means.
So for me right now, I need to just chill and take it one day at a time. I don’t want to overthink things, as I know girls usually tend to do, and not assume certain things. If something or someone is meant to be, it will happen. I’ll continue to just go with the flow in life, concentrate on myself and school, and let life take its course. This blog is just a reminder for me to not freak out about certain situations, remain cool and composed, remember to be myself and don’t lose sight on my original priorities. Though sometimes I just daydream about what I wish would happen, I don’t want to set myself up for disaster and it never happens. So again, move forward, take it slow, and breathe. Again, if it happens, it happens. You can’t rush fate.
i don’t know what to say, cause i don’t want to sound stupid in front of you. granted, we may not be able to see each other face to face, so even more, i’d like to make a nice impression of myself…via internet. you should talk to me, you kind of approached me first, so go for it, i’m waiting. no pressure, but yeah you’re the boy.
i just wanna get to know you, talk to you, see how it’s going. you seem so damn cool, and i’m just trying to be. you make it look so easy, and i’m just a shy little girl that mumbles out words here and there, but secretly i have this big smile inside.
ah, and for all i know, nothing can ever be, cause i’m here and you’re there. sadness.