01. Quitting dance.
02. Getting a speeding ticket.
03. Letting myself fall too fast.
04. Getting a spontaneous tattoo.
05. Posting a hate rant bout someone.
06. Watching the Harry Potter movies before reading the books.
01. Quitting dance.
01. My future. What will it hold for me? For my career? For my family? Who will I marry? How will my life play out? I have all these questions, and I’ll never know until it happens, hm.
02. Harry Potter. Well lately because I’m reading the last book, and I’m gosh near close to finishing it. And it saddens me because I don’t it to be over.
03. Nursing school. I’m so scared for the upcoming year, scared that I won’t have a life, and I’ll be too busy for friends or fun. It’s the most demanding and stressful year in nursing school, and I don’t feel all too prepared. I just hope I pass my classes and survive it.
04. Food. I’m always hungry. I’m constantly thinking of new places to find and eat at. I want to cook my own food, for once. I just love food.
05. Shopping. I wake up every morning to reading my emails as I lazily attempt to get out of bed. I read the new deals on PLNDR, Karmaloop, etc. I’m always on the lookout for new deals and upcoming sales.
06. Dreaming. I seriously think that dreams say a lot about a person. It helps me sort out what’s been going on in my mind. My subconscious taps into my dreams and I realize things through my dreams. Sometimes it shows me what I desire, what’s been bothering me, and what I need to do in life.
07. You. I don’t want you to cross my mind a lot. I feel like this is deja vu writing this blog right now, like I knew this was gonna happen before. Anyways, I somehow end up thinking about you and I don’t want to. It just happens, when I don’t it want to, which is all the time. All I want to move on and not think about you. And not think about you where I want to be with you, but not think about you at all. Like how you probably don’t ever think of me.
01. I want someone who is a Christian/Catholic. I need someone who believes in the same things I do, in the same God, and understands where I am coming from. I need someone who has a stable spiritual life, or at least acknowledges and believes in God.
02. You have a sense of humor. Not in a cocky way, but a cute, humorous way. You can laugh at yourself, make jokes, and enjoy them.
03. You know where you wanna go in life. You have a sense of direction, you know what you want, and know what you gotta do to get there. You have your own goals, aspirations, and desires to fulfill the purpose you were brought here to do.
04. You gotta have style. Nice hair, nice clothes, nice shoes. I love a guy that can go shopping with me, not like a gay shopping buddy. But someone who can just accompany me and tell me if something looks good and I’ll do the same for them.
05. Music. It is so important to have an interest in music. We don’t have to have the same interests, cause it’s nice to explore other genres and bands. Just tell me you listen to music.
06. You like kids. I can’t imagine someone who doesn’t like kids. Cause I plan on having kids one day, so if you don’t like them, then I can’t see myself with you.
07. ”If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.” That line makes me think that you should have a friendly personality, where you’re not terribly shy, but amiable towards other.
08. Unless you’re Joseph Gordon-Levitt, you would have a straight win to my heart. Otherwise, my other requirement is that you gotta be willing to work at a relationship. You can’t just give up when we have a fight, turn around and walk away when things go bad. If you don’t think it’s worth the trouble and time to talk it out, then don’t even bother talking to me. Relationships require hardwork and sacrifice. So you gotta be willing to do those things if you wanna get with me.
01. I have never done any illicit drugs. Although weed is something I contemplate on experimenting with once in my lifetime.
02. I’m a shopaholic. Unless you didn’t know that already. I have two closets now. I don’t have a lot of clothes here in Hawaii, but my wardrobe is ever expanding in Seattle, although right now it is tucked away in many, many boxes.
03. I failed my driver’s test the first time because of “drifting” on a turn. Prick. And I recently got a speeding ticket. Ass.
04. I am one hundred percent completely, purely, really, only Filipino. I’m half Tagalog/half Ilocano specifically though. I’ve been asked if I’m hapa (half white/half asian), Japanese, or Spanish. Sometimes I wish I was mixed or something so I have different ethnicities to appreciate, but that’s alright.
05. I’m also a Catholic. I go to church every Sunday, and try to pray every night. Jesus is my homeboy!
06. I wish I could have a dog. I think they’d make me happy when I’m sad, give me a good reason to get some exercise, and keep me company when I get lonely. But my dad says he’s “allergic” which is bullshit. One day I’ll get my white husky and yorkshire terrier.
07. I miss speaking in Spanish. Sometimes things sound better in another language. ”Demasiado.”
08. I’d like to think that things happen for a reason. But when you’re hurting, you don’t want to believe that you have to suffer heartache in order to get something greater later on.
09. College is a way better experience than high school. I don’t have that much close ties to friends back then, and college was the opportunity for me to start over. I only have 2 more years left and I don’t want it to the end.
this is cute.
I can’t stop thinking of all the words you said, all the things you wanted to do for me, all the times we spent together. Sadly, it was over before it even started. You really did make me smile and vice versa, but smiles don’t last forever, I guess only for a mere moment in time.
I was so hurt, and I hate to admit it. I may not have been crying out tears, but my heart was aching inside my chest. But I’m moving on. And it’s the hardest part of it all. It took me awhile to let myself do this. Trying to accept what was and what will never be is a hard concept to grasp. I just want to jump those steps and get to the non-awkward phase.
Now as a result, I’m guarding my heart closer than ever. Cause this time baby, I’ll be bulletproof.
01. Turn around…
02. I’d still appreciate a long overdue apology. I’m over it, but as long as we don’t see each other, I think we’ll be fine.
03. I wish we had a closer relationship.
04. Stop complaining all the time, please.
05. I never liked you cause I don’t see you that way, but you’ll always be my friend.
06. I hope we can talk when we’re sober.
07. You fucked me over. I hope you grow up and learn to face the hard things in life instead of walking away.
08. I’m curious to know what it would’ve been like to be your girlfriend. Then again I don’t think we’d be as great friends as we are now.
09. Who would’ve thought we’d be such good friends now? I laugh because back then, I secretly didn’t like you. I don’t know how I’d survive college without you.
10. I miss you, the old you. Why are you so different now? It makes me sad because I can’t talk to you the same way I used to.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.